Thursday, July 31, 2008

Life...

I just don't understand people. I just don't understand the life we evolve in. Everywhere I turn it seems this neverending problems and woes of life.

People seem in such a disbelief when I say: 'My life is full of problems. '

They don't seem to see through me, all these burden I am carrying. How I tried so desperately to live as normal as I can. I suppose I had been living my life in a fascade since time immemorial.

Do you know when was that? I tell you. I had been living in my cocoon since I was 5 years old. It was the best escape for me for survival. I had several other ways of escape and stop thinking that I am missing something. And now it seems catching up on me and it started since my Auntie Delang died in January 2000. Since then everything had dramatiically changed in my life.

Posted with LifeCast